To join BSI Aikido, you need to:
- Fill the online NIF form:
- Yes, we are members of the Norwegian Martial Art Federation through Stavanger JuShinkan Stavanger Aikido. This means all members of BSI aikido are actually members of Stavanger JuShinkan Aikido.
- Either log in using your existing account or create one if you are a new member of NIF
- If any, use your “fødselnummer” or “D-number”. If not, you should click on “jeg har ikke personnummer eller d-nummer”
- You should choose “No membership” (this means the invoice will be sent to BSI Aikido and not to you)
- Fill the registration form : Registreringsskjema (This is for both, reporting to BSI and to the Norwegian Aikido Federation)
- Return it to the board of BSI Aikido
- Payment in due term
- Send us an email when all done. We will activiate your membership and thus your insurance.
In case of difficulty, please take contact with us!
Fees for 2022/2023 have been fixed to
|1 semester||1 år (first time)||1 år (second and later years)|
|Students||NOK 450,-||NOK 800,-||NOK 700,-|
|Non-students||NOK 800,-||NOK 1400,-||NOK 1200,-|
The prices include:
- Insurance through Norges Kampsport Forbundet
- Membership to the Norwegian Aikido Federation
- Membership to BSI Aikido
Fees should be paid on BSI Aikido bank account : 3633 35 91523
When paying, write somthing like “John Doe, membership fees, 2010”.
⚠ Warning: We practice at Trene Sammen City and membership to the sport center needs to be paid separetely